Friday, April 24, 2015

Where Do You Abide?

Happy Friday everyone, hope you all are gearing up for a great weekend!

So most of you know that it's been a pretty busy year for us. New kiddo, sick family member, our son had surgery. Oh and we just bought a house that is a total fixer and my husband is going to Haiti next week.  So it's become very easy to get wrapped up in all the stuff of life. 


This image has been on the screen of my phone the last couple weeks (from She Reads Truth).  It comes from John 15:9- "Just as the Father has loved Me, I have loved you; abide in My love."  I looked up the definition of abide.  To accept or act in accordance with (a rule, decision, or recommendation).  

His love is there. We just have to choose to live in it. What do you abide in daily?
Somedays it looks like I choose to abide in stress. Abide in fear. In selfishness. I love this daily reminder to live in His love. His grace. I don't deserve it by any means. But His love is there. It's the rule. I just have to choose to live my life in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment